Information Management Analysis
Yemen Al-Khair for Relief and Development Foundation (YARD) is seeking to recruit:
Project: Rapid Response Mechanism (RRM)
Position: Information Management Analysis
Reports to: Project Manager
Duration: 12 Months
Deadline: 09 January 2021
Duty Station: Sa’dah Governorate
Brief Overview: Yemen Al-Khair for Relief and Development Foundation (YARD) is a National/Local Non-Government Foundation established for providing humanitarian assistance to individuals and community development and disaster relief, since 2013. YARD has been implementing various emergency, relief and development projects, as it has presence in 4 governorates in Yemen. Its programs are supported by UNHCR, UNICEF, UNFPA and UNOCHA. YARD is undertaking programs in the fields of CCCM, Shelter/NFIs, Protection, Cash Assistance, Education, WASH and Livelihood Programming, targeting IDPs, host communities and the most vulnerable individuals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verification of the intake forms and standard formats on completeness of documentation before inserting in relevant data base
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
- Conduct Field visits alongside with the project/program team which may include over nights in the field to conduct an on-going data collection process, interviews with beneficiary households and other stakeholders, and ensure high-quality data is collected in accordance with the agreed time plan and data collection strategy.
- Assist the project/program team in collecting success stories, lessons learned, and photos for experience sharing internally, with donors and for publication.
- Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan.
- Review, verify data and make corrections where necessary.
- Ensure that the assisted list of BNFs is posted to the RRM Dashboard system on daily basis.
- Write the monthly Figure report that describes the activities implemented in the field.
- Ensure the respect of the principle of confidentially and not to disclose any information acquire by performing her/his duties.
- Preparing Stock tracking matrix reports.
- Collecting the photo of each distribution and archive them.
- Ensure to generate the learned lessons and project success stories.
- Any other tasks might be delegated by Project Manager or YARD Management
Qualifications and Experience:
A University or Diploma Degree in Information Technology /or any equivalent field of experience, as working previously with humanitarian agencies would be preferable;
• Able to work independently and good team player.
• Reliable and punctual
• Flexible and committed
• Ability & willingness to travel to the field
• Ability to work with/in a team, but also in an autonomous way
• Ability to work under pressure and in meeting deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Management Skills
- Punctual and Committed
- Computer Program Skills (Microsoft Office)
- English à Preferable for this position.
- Arabic à Fluency is necessary and a must.