Technical Support Analyst
اليمن - sanaa
|تاريخ النشر||١٨ فبراير ٢٠١٦|
|المكان||اليمن - sanaa|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
Redknee is a leading global provider of innovative communication software products, solutions and services. Redknee's award-winning solutions enable operators to monetize the value of each subscriber transaction while personalizing the subscriber experience to meet mainstream, niche and individual market segment requirements. Redknee's revenue generating solutions provide advanced converged billing, rating, charging and policy for voice, messaging and new generation data services to over 90 network operators in over 50 countries. Established in 1999, Redknee Solutions Inc. (TSX: RKN) is the parent of the wholly-owned operating subsidiary Redknee Inc. and its various subsidiaries. References to Redknee refer to the combined operations of those entities. For more information, visit www.redknee.com.
Technical Support Analyst
Who are you?
You are a born problem solver. You live to troubleshoot and resolve customer technical issues. You enjoy the challenge of working with leading-edge telecommunications technology. You expertly investigate and analyze customer problems to ensure that products and solutions are accomplishing the customer’s objectives. You autonomously execute special assignments and creatively prioritize deadlines to get the job done.
What will you deliver?
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will be responsible for providing technical support of BSS applications via phone, email, and web in a team setting.
Trouble tickets handling
· Resolution of trouble ticket raised by NOC / Customer
· Problem isolation
· Provide First Analysis and proper description to next support level
· Drive Root Cause Analyst (RCA) for the assigned ticket
· Understand Customer pain points/ Meet with customer regularly to present update reports and ensure satisfaction.
Responsible and accountable for resolution of trouble tickets/EMCY as per SLA
Emergency (EMCY) rotation (Carrying mobile phone for off-hours accessibility on a rotating schedule)
· Hardware maintenance activities
· Application Test
o Acceptance Test Manual (ATMN), User Acceptance Test (UAT) and etc.
· Responsible for proper testing pre/post rollout
What are your skills and experience?
· At least 3+ years of experience and above in Telecommunication / IT business (preferable BSS related)
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, telecom Engineering or related field
· English (Fluent)
· Strong communication skills with customer service orientation
· Able to work under pressure
· Yemen Nationality is a must
· Good knowledge of Operating System (Solaris, Unix, Linux)
· Good knowledge of TCP/IP and oracle Database
Nice to have:
· Good knowledge of SS7, IN protocols, SIGTRAN/CIP-IP, Diameter.
· Knowledge of Shell scripting and Java
Please send your CV in English to: [اضغط هنا لمشاهدة البريد اﻹلكتروني]
Thank you for your application, but be advised that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.