Tadhamon Bank has experience that spans since his start on 1996 years and has more than 650 employees. The bank has continuously worked on developing its services through its specialized staff highly qualified and at the same time maintain the essence of the Islamic values on which it was founded. In other words, the bank plays a key role in bridging the gap between the modern banking requirements and the essential values of Islamic banking legislation. TB is located in the Republic of Yemen, having 39 branches, and having many companies owned by the bank. The bank relies on its human capital, in providing services that meet the needs and desires of its customers and serving the country in which it operates with the highest quality and latest banking services characterized by "trust and commitment".
Job Title : Database Administrator
Department: IT Department
Reporting to: Head of DataBase section
Working hours: 40hrs/week
Opening date: 11/04/2021
Closing Date: 25/04/2021
Scope of Work
Manage all work of database (Oracle, SQL-Server) in both UAT and production environments.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- DataBase Monitoring: Customize Database performance; manage Database size; and access any wrong DB behavior.
- DataBase maintenance: Remove unnecessary files after backup; observe the OCFS and Database Network.
- DataBase Auditing: Review audit tables and manage DB authentication.
- Database Backup: Build Backup procedures and Back up Test.
- Database Recovering: Apply recovering tools to recover a full report of damaged, lost data; and restore DB from Backup.
- Oracle Data Guard: configure and monitor database with DGMGRL.
- RAC AND ASM .
- Contact with bank branches to solve any issue happened and handle any task in the field.
Qualification and Experience
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Systems / Computer Engineering (or relevant).
6 years of experience in DataBase Management.
Training Courses and certificates
- OCA or OCP.
- RAC and ASM (preferred)
- Data Guard
Highly proficient in English and Arabic.
- Advanced level in using Microsoft Office applications and other applications.
skills and capabilities
- High level of work organization and documentation
- Punctuality and interpersonal skills
- Project Management Skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Ability of paying attention to details.