Administration – Executive assistant
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You'll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In addition to our opportunities in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory, we offer a variety of careers in Internal Client Services (ICS) considered essential to the growth of the Firm. Whether in Human Resources, Finance or PR, a career in ICS with Deloitte & Touche ME will give you the opportunity to join a firm undergoing rapid expansion in a region of fast-paced growth. Your role will not just put your passion for creative solutions to the test, it will provide you with an environment to grow and build a career based on excellence.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way
- Serve with integrity
- Take care of each other
- Foster inclusion
- Collaborate for measurable impact
During your tenure as an Executive assistant, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Maintain Assist with creating & maintain a record of client proposals, power point presentations, and engagement letters as directed by the Partners and Managers.
- Attend & write minutes for the Partners & Managers Meetings
- Follow up on action plan after Partner & Manager Meetings to ensure completion of key areas
- Manage the diary scheduling of the Partner group
- Provide various administrative support to Partners/Managers’ group.
- Assisting HR with various administration requests
- Manage Staff at Reception and ensure the front desk is running smoothly.
- Answer phone calls in the reception area during the receptionist’s lunch break or when the need arises in her absence.
- Temporarily cover other office administration in case of absence.
- Coordinate and schedule domestic and international travel arrangements for partners, office staff and new recruits (booking tickets, visas, and accommodation and transportation arrangements).
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence for the Partners i.e., sort, read and register mail, distribute and draft responses.
- Assist with logistical arrangements for general meetings and training sessions.
- Coordinate local and international seminars & events, arranging venues and catering, liaising with speakers and delegates and arranging for their travel and accommodation, preparing delegates agendas and joining instructions.
- Copy, properly archive, and regularly update information of clients and personnel.
- Act as Partner’s Representative to clients – both via telephone, email, and fax or by welcoming them to the office in person.
- Ensure that filing for all correspondences and necessary paperwork for each client is updated.
- Review and maintain office supplies.
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact.
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Graduate from recognized university, Public Administration qualification
- 5 years Executive Support & Office Manager experience
- Previous experience with a professional services environment would be useful.
- Good IT skills including advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and Internet Explorer.
- Fluent in English and Arabic (Reading, Speaking and Writing).