Action Contre la Faim is an International Humanitarian Organization which is private, non-political, non-denomination and non-profit making. Action Contre la Faim vocation is to save lives by combating hunger, disease and those crises threatening the lives of vulnerable men, women and children. Action Contre la Faim currently operates in 46 countries including Yemen globally and conduct programs in nutrition, food security, health, water and sanitation.
JOB TITLE: HR Assistant
Duration: 3 Months – Temporary
Salary and Benefits: Basic monthly salary: 897 $ - 1072$
Medical and Life insurance: Including the employee, spouse, children and parents
Mission 1: Assist in processing the monthly payroll/Homere.
- Send the required payroll information from base to capital.
- Prepare and send the advances, loans and other requests to Sana’a for payment.
- Send the base HR cost to capital on monthly base.
- Prepare daily worker & MOH payment.
- Updating Homere records (leaves, loans, contract ...etc) and share it with Sana’a office.
Mission 2: Facilitate the transfer of information and documents
- Convoy HR communication to staff in base
- Photocopy and scan office documents and keep register file updated..
- Translate necessary documents from English to Arabic & vice versa when required
Mission 3: Keep national staff files & attendance files up-to-date:
- File documents in the staff files and make sure staff files are up to date with needed information.
- Keep the list of staff members & families up to date.
- Monitor and keep the attendance files up to date and produce weekly report.
- Follow up the overtime sheets and time in lieu.
- Follow up the monthly schedules for shifts contracts.
- Archiving and filing all HR documents.
Mission 4: Contribute to organizing staff recruitment:
- Assist in advertisement of positions
- Make appointments with the candidates;
- Assist in Organizing recruitment tests;
- Assist in keeping recruitment file updated.
- Conduct the HR induction for new comer in base.
Mission 5 : Follow up and prepare the HR / administrative daily work
- Prepare the staff’s medical reimbursement ;
- Prepare and follow up the staff per diem travel request.
- Follow up the national staff accommodation and hotel bookings
- Participate in organizing meetings, workshops and others
Mission 6 : Administrative management of other related issues
- Follow up the consumption of office stationary / Hygiene and keep required stock available.
- Follow up of guest house’s needs (supplies, drinking water & Hygiene)
Qualification and Required Skills:
- University degree (HR, Administration, Business or related field, and at least one-year professional experience in HR
- Computer knowledge
- organizational capacity
- Good relations with people
- Sense of confidentiality
- Knowledge of English
- Level of the position: Assistant.
- Basic salary in accordance with our National Salary grid.
- Transportation allowance.
- Eid bonus: a full basic salary per year.
- Medical and life insurance coverage: Including the employee, spouse, children and parents.
ACF offers equal opportunities, however priority given to qualified female and/or persons with a disability.