Job Title: Data Entry
No of positions: 1 Position
Deadline: Jan 30th, 2021
Contract Type: Service Contract
Duration: 6 months
Duty Station: AL-Khawkhah - Ad Durayhimi district. - Al Hudaydah Gov.
Reporting to: Project Manager
Taybah Foundation for Development ( TFD ):
Taybah Foundation for Development is a Yemeni Development Foundation working in the areas of health and education. It was established in 1996 under the licence of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor No. 25. Taybah seeks to provide quality health and education services in partnership and cooperation with all concerned and interested parties in accordance with the development plans of local authorities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishing data bases properly based on the needed information and preparing and sorting documents for data entry.
- Entering data into database software precisely and ensure the accuracy of information and prevent duplication.
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
- Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan.
- Responding to information requests and provide basic data analysis and findings on a weekly and monthly basis to authorized staff.
- Compile and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Review, verify data and make corrections where necessary.
- Generate regular reports, store completed work in designated locations.
- Scan documents and print files, when required.
- Maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks.
- Conduct himself/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to TFD and to not jeopardize its humanitarian mission.
- Ensure the respect of the principle of confidentially and not to disclose any information acquire by performing her/his duties.
- Comply with TFD policies and procedures with respect to code of conduct, child protection, equal opportunities, security and safety, and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Commit to the humanitarian principles of strict neutrality, religious and political impartiality and non-discrimination.
- Perform any other related tasks as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University degree in information Technology or any other related field.
- Two years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent computer skills (proven computer literacy), especially in excel.
- work experience with data related to WASH projects will be an asset.
- Native Arabic, fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Proficient typing skills, computer skills and a knowledge of relevant software packages.
- knowledge of KOBO or any other smart data collection tools will be as asset
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and respect line management.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and structured way of approaching task;
- Organizational abilities and previous experience of working with NGOs or INGO.
- Able to ensure quick quality delivery in stressful environment.
- Ability to deal with heavy work pressure;