Job Title: Volunteers
Location: Aljawf, Marib, Aden and Hadramot
Start Date: ASAP
Yemeni Development Network for NGO’s (YDN) is a non-governmental and non-profit organization established under the license No. (54/163) from Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor on 23/8/2003, it is headquarter office in the capital city of Sana'a with spread branches at Yemeni governorates.
YDN has 426 members in all Yemeni governorates with different sectors, which aims to strength and enhance coordination, and networking for relief and development fields in Yemen.
Volunteers will assist the main staff in providing help for affected communities inside and outside office.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Effective attendance in all trainings, programs, workshops and other activities related to project of Youth capacity building to practice voluntary work.
- Perform any other related tasks as required.
Required qualifications, competences and experience:
1. University degree in relevant specialization and qualification in (Health , Agriculture, Psychology, Geology, Civil engineering, Accounting, Business administration).
2. Very good knowledge of written and oral knowledge of Arabic and English language.
3. Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be perform.
4. Working effectively as team member, Team Spirit and Good knowledge of the principles of humanitarian work.
5. Good command in Computer "Microsoft"
6. Creative and has the ability of adapting new ideas and concepts.
7. Flexible in dealing with people
8. Capable in working for long periods (at least 4 days weekly).
9. Tolerant and patient.
10. Good Health condition.