Yemen Al-Khair for Relief and Development Foundation (YARD) is seeking to recruit:
Project: Rapid Response Mechanism (RRM)
Position: Data Entry
Reports to: Project Manager
Duration: 10 Months
Deadline: 09 January, 2021
Duty Station: Sa’dah Governorate
Brief Overview: Yemen Al-Khair for Relief and Development Foundation (YARD) is a Non-Profit Local Non-Government Foundation, established in 2013, to providing humanitarian assistance to affected communities and individuals, including community development programs. YARD has been implementing various emergency, relief and development projects, as it has presence in 4 governorates in Yemen. Its programs are supported by UNHCR, UNICEF, UNFPA and UNOCHA. YARD is undertaking programs in the fields of CCCM, Shelter/NFIs, Protection, Cash Assistance, Education, WASH and Livelihood Programming, targeting IDPs, host communities and the most vulnerable individuals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes proper Data Bases, hence based on the needed information and preparing and sorting documents for data entry.
- Compiles and enters beneficiaries and project information into the database on daily/weekly/Monthly basis from regularly collected (handwritten) data collection forms and lists of the project; update and revise data when details change.
- Format and clean data collected (by the project/program team) and entered, highlight inconsistencies or errors in data collection and report back to the direct supervisor.
- Provide easy to read information with proper formatting and consolidation of accurate and quality data, and report back to the direct supervisor.
- Entering of baseline, midline, end-line, and PDM surveys data collected that come received from field team
- Scan documents and print files, when required.
- Prepare the beneficiaries fingerprint lists and tokens.
- Assist in the establishment and day-to-day management of databases and monitoring system.
- Assist in the development of databases & formatting documents if needed
- Participate in-field assessments and surveys whenever requested.
- Assist in the process to ensure data is collected and analyzed regularly (with associated reporting) to respond to agreed indicators in a standardized manner.
- Ensure to generate the learned lessons and project success stories.
- Any other tasks might be delegated by project manager or YARD management
Qualifications and Experience:
A University or Diploma Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science /or any equivalent field of qualification with 2 years of experience in similar field, as working previously with humanitarian agencies would be preferable;
• Able to work independently and good team player.
• Reliable and punctual
• Flexible and committed
• Ability & willingness to travel to the field
• Ability to work with/in a team, but also in an autonomous way
• Ability to work under pressure and in meeting deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional in Computer Skills, specifically programs related to Data Entry
- Punctual, Committed and Creative
- English à Preferable for this position.
- Arabic à Fluency is necessary and a must.