The Sustainable Development Foundation (SDF) is a non-governmental, voluntary, independent organization established in March 2015, officially registered at the Ministry of Social Affairs as per license (99). As SDF has been present in Yemen since 2015, it has experience implementing emergency child protection and education responses, including women and youth empowerment. SDF has experience in handling large grants from international donors, such as UNDP, UNHCR, OCHA, WHO, SCI, WFP and ZOA. The Foundation has excellent national-level relations and has experience in coordinating with both national and international NGOs. It has offices, staff and community-based committees in Hajjah, Sana'a, Marib, Ibb, Hudidah, Dhamar, Al-Bayda’a ,Almahweet, Aden and Hadramout as well as solid experiences engaging with local communities from whom it gained acceptance and with whom it has collaborated in the past. In addition to that, SDF creates livelihood opportunities and community-based protection committees. Last but not least, the foundation is mainly focused on Sustainable Development Goals and Humanitarian Response.
Posted Vacancy: CBI Cash Based Intervention Focal Point.
Number of Vacancy: (1)
Employer: Sustainable Development Foundation (SDF) – Yemen.
Place: Alqanawis, Alhudaidah.
Position type: Full time – contract.
Position reporting to: Community Center Coordinator
Starting Date: ASAP.
Post Date: December 02nd 2020.
Closing Date: December 04th 2020.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Extracting the data of the PoCs who are in need for MPC (Multi Purpose cash) from the kobo system to be delivered to the UNHCR.
- Contacting Beneficiarieswith regard to the multi-purpose cash grants, rental subsidies and emergency cash grants.
- Helping the Beneficiaries and solving their problems when receiving assistances and cash support.
- Contacting Alamal bank through which the cash support is provided to BNFs to facilitate the distribution process and report daily statistics of cash support delivery mechanism.
- Providing the IDPs CC management with daily report regarding the cases delivered and the difficulties occurred.
- Any other tasks might be delegated from SDF management to him.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Essential minimum qualifications, professional experience and required competencies:
- Completion of secondary education with certificate/training in Information Technology & Database Management.
- Minimum 1 years of previous data management experience, preferable in CBI context.
- Excellent knowledge of computer software and database applications.
- Fluency in English and working knowledge of another relevant UN language or local language.